What's the REAL Reason You're Not Getting Clients...A lot of coaches believe that they have a traffic or lead generation problem, and while this may be true, more often than not the lack of traffic and leads is only a symptom of deeper issues they have yet to identify.
This means that even if you had plenty of traffic and leads, you may still have a massive problem converting them into paying clients if something else in your business system is severely dysfunctional.
We have seen people with a 100,000 person email list have trouble selling anything while people with just a few hundred people on their list can sell multiple High ticket coaching packages with just one email, proving that more leads does not necessarily mean more clients.
So how do you know if something else is broken in your business and what that might be? There is no one specific answer to this but a few of the most common are the following:
- Not having a clear and specific niche with one type of ideal client that you serve with one clear and specific solution to they're clear and specific problem. In other words, you are lacking Focus in some vital areas that are keeping you from being a specialist.
- Inconsistency with content creation and communication to leads and Prospects in your network. Not showing up on a regular schedule as the expert on a platform that they are watching regularly.
- Poor and unprofessional branding. Not showing up in all places including social media looking like a professional in your field. Lack of trust.
- No system or strategy for how you run your business day-to-day and what tasks get priority.
- Just not making enough offers to enough people. Lack of volume.
- Trying to do too many things at once and doing none of them well. There is a difference between being a “busy” coaching and being a “productive” coach.
- Shiny Object Syndrome. Chasing that next Magic Bullet that is finally going to give you the quick breakthrough results you've heard about
- Lack of market research and proof-of-concept for your program. Building your programs and offers without certainty that they are filling a high demand need in the market.
How well does your branding speak to your ideal customer? Are you creating the right kind of content on the right platform? Is your sales conversion strategy broken? Do you know your business metrics?
These are a few examples, but the list goes on, and until you identify what the deeper issue is, you may be focusing on the wrong problem and therefore getting the wrong result.
Truthfully, the best and quickest way to overcome this is to get a professional outside assessment. Yes, you could absolutely figure this all out on your own with enough time and energy, but why spend so much time and energy--Arguably yours MOST valuable resource--if the answers can be quickly obtained elsewhere?
A good business coach will be able to identify what your core issues and needs are quickly and --if they’re acting with integrity--also tell you if they are a good fit to help you correct them or guide you in a better direction to get support.
Bottom line, if you think that your main problem with getting clients is that you don't have enough leads or traffic, we would be willing to bet a fair amount of our own money that you have much bigger problems that need to be identified in order to get your business to its Highest Potential output.
What of this list called out to you, coach?
Remember that when you're ready, and COMMITTED, to monetizing your coaching business, there's not a better training ground than working with us. Just send us a DM or email back when you're ready to go.
Always here for ya, coach!